Senior Digital Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to join our team.
- Providing in-depth insights from areas such as push notifications;
- Analysie candidate and product performance;
- Look into predictive analytics and monitor the impact of different variables;
- Identifying unstructured problems and articulate opportunities to form new analytics project ideas;
- Demonstrating ownership, responsiveness and commitment towards your work;
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence;
- Using data from multiple sources to identify trends, exposing new opportunities, and answering business questions;
- Having great coaching skills and mentor junior colleagues and peers in your team;
- Demonstrating strong, data-based decision-making skills, especially when multiple trade-offs are involved and fast decision-making is required;
- Confidently and competently representing the team when needed;
- Having an understanding of the commercial impact of your recommendations and insight;
- Giving greater context to analyses by incorporating external data for comparison purposes (industry benchmarks).
- Commercial experience with visualisation, reporting and optimisation tools;
- Tag management expereince ;
- Proven web analytics experience – Google Analytics/GA360, Adobe Analytics, SQL, R, Python;
- Coding experience is desirable in tools such as R, Python;
- Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics experience including use of dashboards;
- Experience using Excel;
- Understanding of digital channels, monitoring tools and evaluation techniques;
- Commercial mentality with good communication and presentation skills of complex data to a diverse audience;
- Mathematical / statistical background is a bonus but not essential.