Senior Fund Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to join our team.
- Tax structuring and partnering with the investment team on acquisitions;
- Strong technical skills and proven experience managing a number of transactions and projects;
- Quarterly consolidated reporting;
- Preparation & review of distribution calculations and release of estimate and final distribution rates;
- Completing detailed investigations and impact assessments in relation to the accounting for new instruments/assets as direct by team manager;
- Working knowledge of UK Funds, Derivative Products and Mergers;
- Preparation & review of Interim and Final accounts for the company’s regulated Collective Investment Schemes in accordance with the IMA SORP;
- Ensuring that accounting entries are properly stated to allow running of daily NAV and instruction of correcting journals where relevant;
- Analysis of financial information for provision to other areas within the business;
- Investigation of issues arising from the cash/asset reconciliation process;
- Providing technical input, representing the fund accounting team in projects as directed by the team manager;
- Trial balance analysis, balance sheet, intercompany reconciliations;
- Preparation of quarterly reporting pack including KPI’s;
- Assisting in annual audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- ACA/CA/CAANZ/CIMA/ACCA Qualified, 1-2 years post qualified experience;
- Must have relevant Fund Accountant experience;
- Excellent communicator;
- Role to start immediately;
- Ideally Investment management industry experience or Private Equity/Asset management.