Senior Logistics Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Logistics Manager to join our team.
- Aid and assist on any other specific projects or activities as directed by either your line manager or the Senior Leadership Team;
- Assist in Business Development and in particular establishing most efficient logistical delivery;
- Assist designated Event Manager/Project Lead in determining accurate, cost-effective and realistic budgets;
- To actively seek logistical efficiencies both in terms of financial cost-effectiveness and practical operations;
- Key focus on large scale green field events and large scale operations both domestically and internationally;
- On site contractor liaison, site management skills of event sites;
- This person will have people reporting into them, so experience in line managing;
- Working closely with all members of the Events, Fixed Venue and Performance Sports departments on all logistical aspects of their prospective events;
- Delivery, installation & collection & build & strike planning of complex greenfield event locations.
- First-class communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal);
- Fully conversant with Food Safety and H&S requirements;
- FLT licenses.