Senior M&E Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior M&E Project Manager to join our team.
- Carry out staff appraisals for direct reports setting out training and development programs as required;
- Manage the provision of technical support to the contract;
- Lead, motivate and develop the management and site based team;
- Take responsibility for the overall performance of your team;
- Develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service;
- Obtain and support the training for the site team;
- Assist in final contract negotiations prior to contract award (including such matters as commercial and engineering matters;
- Provide support for the Business Estimating Function as required from time to time;
- Provide engineering support (Mechanical or Electrical) as necessary to the business should workload demand in other areas or other new works;
- Ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice;
- Lead, motivate and develop the site based team;
- Take responsibility for the overall performance of the Project team.
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills;
- A proven track record of delivery within the M&E installation sector;
- Leadership experience combined with good Mechanical and Electrical technical knowledge;
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines;
- Knowledge and skills to effectively problem solve;
- Experience managing large site based team;
- Proven accounts and financial management track record.