Senior Management Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Management Consultant to join our team.
- Participate in and delivery steering committees and other executive updates and communications, and support project management deliverables;
- Hire, retain, motivate and coach a team of dedicated BI Consultants in order to expand a highly performing team;
- Participate in evolving our solution delivery process;
- Provide feedback on product features and priorities to the product management and development team.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams;
- Excellent knowledge of performance management solutions and knowledge of related business processes;
- Proven ability to manage professional services teams within the enterprise software industry;
- Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills;
- Strong desire for accounting skills, though not necessarily ACA/CIMA, but be able to understand accounting well and understand financial requirements;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Has experience selling, developing and negotiating statements of work for professional services;
- Results oriented business leader with solid understanding of account management, leading complex projects and closing issues.