Senior PMO Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior PMO Manager to join our team.
- Ensure that provision of management information to key governance meetings is fit for purpose and allows for robust challenge and assurance;
- Support the Director in monitoring, influencing, recording and reporting progress, risks and issues across the programmes of work;
- Support leaders in the roll out of safety, quality and governance arrangements; acting as an advocate for cultural change and adoption;
- Leadership of the Programme Management Office including performance management, training and development.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Exceptional leadership skills, able to build strong working relationships, influence others and work collaboratively;
- Experience of working in a multi-culture, international environment;
- Experience of leading change;
- Significant experience of building and leading a Programme Management Office on a major capital project and/or large programme of similar complexity;
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject or able to demonstrate equivalent experience;
- Excellent presentation skills, able to communicate effectively and interact with senior leaders and executives.