Senior Product Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Support sales training and pre-sales (as required) on the product;
- Track competitors, and industry issues, and respond appropriately;
- Present and demo the platform at trade and owned events, webinars etc;
- Develop their product marketing strategy and own its delivery;
- Develop a deep understanding of how customers use their platform and bring that to their messaging;
- Working with the wider marketing team, develop content to support all stages of the sales cycle;
- Create our product messaging and develop it over time;
- Work with the product team to develop the release and launch plan for new features and services to customers, partners and prospects;
- Inform their thought leadership agenda with product and competitor perspective;
- Inform our thought leadership agenda with product and competitor perspective;
- Create their product messaging and develop it over time;
- Work with the product team to develop the release and launch plan for new features and services.
- Confidence operating in a matrix management environment;
- Years of successful, hands-on product marketing experience;
- Happy working in a small team where roles and responsibilities are fluid and you have the opportunity to turn your hand to many things;
- A love of execution and delivering results;
- Experience in SaaS, Fintech software or wider Tech sector;
- Experience managing a team (directly and indirectly);
- Experience managing a budget and roadmap.