Senior Project Scheduler Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Scheduler to join our team.
- Perform regular project health checks as an independent reviewer;
- Agree the scope and deliverables expected from the engagement process with each project;
- Lead and facilitate planning workshops for cross-functional project teams, supporting off-sites and leadership meetings as appropriate;
- Guide the project team in aligning the high level master plan and the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to commence the build of the IMS;
- Planning techniques and application;
- Review high level plan data, risks and opportunities, and Basis of Estimate (BoE) information;
- Educate, coach, and mentor Engineering Programme and Project Managers and others on GE project.
- Recent practical experience of Earned Value Management;
- Proven experience of influencing and driving behaviours;
- Strong team player with proven group activity leadership skills;
- Significant experience in leading Project Governance and Project Planning;
- Ability to work on Military projects;
- Extensive demonstrable scheduling experience;
- Project planning/management qualification(s) (Prince2, APMP or similar).