Senior Technical Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our team.
- Continuously monitoring the threat landscape and responding rapidly to security incidents by updating policies processes and controls;
- On-site and remote installation, configuration and support of enterprise software;
- Being a expert on our products and associated technologies;
- Pre-sales support to consultants and the sales teams including managing RFP/RFI responses;
- Recommending appropriate bespoke solutions where required;
- Running technical workshops and architecting bespoke solutions;
- Providing project management on larger, multi-dimensional projects;
- Managing full lifecycle of client projects and being the primary client contact for technical subjects;
- To stay up to date with the development of new products & operating systems;
- Identify and drive efficiencies, Process improvements, Innovation by assessing and working with the latest technologies;
- To design and develop MES solutions for the Advanced Manufacturing market;
- To maintain an understanding of both features and benefits of the SolutionsPT product range, and share that knowledge with peers;
- To assist in the introduction and continuous improvement of Procedures and standard;
- Ensure that our own products are fit for the purpose and will meet anticipated customer and market needs;
- Ability to highlight risks associated with the product design and implementation.
- Any experience in REST API integration is a big plus;
- Any working knowledge in Martech/Marketing automation/email marketing/SMS/Sales platform/CRM/relationship management software is a big plus;
- At least 4 years’ client facing consultancy experience;
- Strong working knowledge in relational database and SQL.