Software Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Project Manager to join our team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business stakeholders;
- providing regular status reports for key stakeholders;
- owning the rollout strategy, working closely with business stakeholders;
- Create project plans;
- Analyze competed for projects to look for ways to improve the process going forward;
- ensuring good practice governance / quality assurance;
- Deal with client-related issues;
- project managing & delivering technical / digital project initiatives;
- managing project escalations and issues to satisfactory resolution;
- Work with Clients and internal developers and designers to ensure the client’s specification needs are met on time and on budget;
- managing internal project stakeholders and external third-party suppliers.
- Prince 2 Qualification is desirable;
- Superb communication skills;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Proven ability to manage and mitigate project risks;
- Strong grasp of agile development methodology;
- A love for all things web and technology.