Software Trainer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Trainer to join our team.
- Responsible for having up to date product knowledge & producing training literature and media;
- Document production;
- Demonstrate you are passionate and enthusiastic about our products and services;
- Installing drivers and peripherals;
- Product training and installations;
- Conducting online webinars;
- Data configuration;
- Project meetings;
- Capturing client process in detail and suggesting options during training as appropriate;
- Development/system testing;
- Liaising with other departments as necessary to ensure client satisfaction.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, interpersonal and documentation skills;
- Ability to think outside the box and offer positive solutions to problems;
- Proven track record of presenting in front of audiences;
- High degree of initiative and ability to work unsupervised and on client’s premises;
- 2+ years in a similar client facing training role (desirable but not mandatory);
- Ability to continue to perform well under pressure;
- Demonstrable ICT skills including current Microsoft Office applications;
- Recognised ‘Education & Training’ qualification (desirable but not mandatory).