Studio Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Studio Project Manager to join our team.
- Effectively communicate project progress to internal & external stakeholders, identifying risks to budget or payment and delivery schedules;
- Managing all stakeholder communications, including paying partners on certain commercial projects;
- Promote a culture of excellence through your outstanding project management skills and attention to detail;
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high standard, within budget and on time;
- Interrogating briefs in the early stages to ensure a first-class brief can be agreed and delivered to the creative teams;
- Creating and managing budgets;
- Planning and optimising resource with the Senior Production Manager;
- Manage project backlogs and run sprint planning meetings;
- Successful scoping and planning of non-trivial Digital Products in collaboration with Design & Development teams;
- Facilitate and lead client calls/meetings and workshops;
- Own project requirements and keep project documentation up to date;
- Ensuring all Studio processes are followed (file naming, archiving), and developing new processes and efficiencies where necessary;
- Work with stakeholders to unblock issues;
- Proactively identify opportunities to grow our relationships with existing clients;
- Reporting status updates to Studio team and wider business.
- English, Full professional proficiency.