support consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a support consultant to join our team.
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved;
- Escalate high priority issues to Line Management;
- Assist in the promotion of new developments and applications ensuring customers are always aware of latest functionality and products available;
- Work with all areas of the business as required to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction;
- Proactively review customer accounts and manage their own case queue in line with Service Desk procedures;
- Update and propose new knowledgebase articles;
- Providing support to Consultants: Liaising with HR and recruiting managers;
- Log and manage all incidents via the Service Management Tool ensuring case detail is accurate and steps to reproduce the fault are included;
- Develop strong customer relationships through direct communication to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction;
- Collating product information and Job Specifications to send to candidates;
- Sending CVs to Clients on instructions from Consultants;
- Organising workload for the day/week ahead;
- Answering incoming calls from customers;
- Checking consultant’s diary and emails;
- Liaising with clients and candidates to set up all stages of interviews.
- Able to work under pressure and be a strong team player;
- Previous recruitment experience desirable;
- You must have exceptional verbal & written communication skills;
- Strong excel skills;
- Set up and able to work from home;
- Be comfortable within a target driven industry;
- Previous experience working in an administrative or support function.