Sustainability Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sustainability Advisor to join our team.
- Preparing guidance to assist the business in managing sustainability;
- Work closely with departments to educate, assemble, assess, and fact check content to populate the online assessment tool;
- Undertaking sustainability reviews of construction sites;
- Ensure compliance with legal and company requirements;
- Maintain key forms, reports and documentation;
- Assist with queries from staff;
- Manage the SharePoint system;
- Focus on areas such as waste management, pollution prevention, energy and water efficiency etc;
- Adopting a proactive approach to improving performance and promoting sustainability to all staff;
- Working as part of the Group’s Sustainability Committee to drive good practice and implement commitments;
- Supporting the team with research and administrative tasks, as and when required;
- Provide updates on sustainability initiatives;
- Track progress on sustainability targets;
- Lead incident investigations and liaise with statutory authorities;
- Regularly liaising with the Operational Sustainability team to help implement the sustainability strategy and report on our performance.
- Strong understanding of sustainability issues within the construction industry;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Full driving licence.