Systems Engineering Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Engineering Consultant to join our team.
- Systems engineering governance;
- Systems engineering management, including preparation of engineering management plans;
- Development of Operational Concepts;
- Trade-off analysis, modelling and simulation;
- System integration, verification and acceptance activities;
- Integrated test, evaluation and acceptance planning;
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and definition;
- Definition, documentation and evaluation of system architectures and designs;
- Support to proposal / bid work;
- Capture and validation of Use Cases.
- Degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline;
- Familiarity with commercial and military standards;
- Practical experience of Architecture Frameworks (MODAF, DODAF, TOGAF etc.);
- Practical experience of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methods and tools;
- Practical experience of requirements management tools (IBM DOORS or similar tools) –
- Good understanding of designing for specialist and support engineering considerations (including security, safety, ILS, human factors);
- Demonstrable competence and experience as a practicing Systems Engineer with full mastery of systems engineering principles.