Talent Sourcer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team.
- Continually working on improvements to processes;
- Conducting regular market salary and benefit reviews;
- Executing the recruiting and interviewing plan for open positions, including reviewing applications and conducting pre-screening interviews;
- Proactively sourcing and developing a pool of qualified candidates;
- Organising and attending meetups and events.
- An understanding and preferably a background in hiring BAs, UI/UX Designers, Software Engineers, QAs and PMs;
- In house recruitment experience is highly desired;
- High level of attention to detail and are very comfortable with pulling together data for reporting;
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at one time and adjust to changing environments;
- Proven experience exceeding targets in a recruitment agency;
- Technically savvy with a genuine thirst for knowledge. You’ll thrive on a challenge and see it as an opportunity to learn;
- Innovative in your sourcing strategy – LinkedIn isn’t your only tool.