Tax Senior Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Tax Senior to join our team.
- Working with client administrators to ensure client administration and risk procedures are completed appropriately;
- Working on tax compliance relating to the client portfolio;
- Assisting with the training and supervision of juniors within the team;
- Assisting the partner in charge of the department in the overall smooth running of the department;
- Profitable management of a portfolio of both personal/ corporate tax clients;
- Provide personal tax advice to a portfolio of clients;
- Compliance work including preparing, reviewing and submitting tax returns;
- Tax compliance;
- Reviewing more junior staff’s work, providing guidance and support to their development;
- Assist in the provision of other compliance work;
- Taking part in client meetings;
- Developing client relationships to become the first point of contact for client queries;
- Communicating with and answering queries from clients;
- Negotiating fees and the timely billing of fees for work completed on your client portfolio;
- Managing and developing more junior staff.
- Proven experience in managing a busy portfolio;
- Proactive and pragmatic approach;
- Well-presented and articulate, with good attention to detail;
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Previous work experience gained in a tax environment, preferably in practice;
- Numerate and strong work ethic.