Technical Compliance Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Compliance Officer to join our team.
- Work with, and audit of; sub contractors involved in plant and equipment maintenance to ensure highest possible standards of maintenance are achieved;
- Manage the witness / shadowing programme for International Agents and UK Auditors;
- Attend SSIP forum and keep operations up to date with changes;
- Manage the UKAS requests and action plans, co-ordinating information and documentation;
- Manage the UKAS witness schedule;
- Advising on day to day technical requirements for operations, technical team and International agents;
- Manage new and review existing policies and procedures;
- Liaise with UKAS;
- Supporting incident and after action reviews as required by the Contract Manager, Site management team or the Client management team;
- Lead the internal audits and manage the internal audit programme;
- Monitor overall performance against the plan to the Technical and Compliance Manager;
- Advise operations on the decision on granting, maintaining, renewing, extending, reducing, suspending or withdrawing client certification;
- Manage the delivery of the Cyber Essentials project and IASME (Self assessments);
- Report in to the management review meetings;
- Ensure competence of auditors / technical expects for both UK and International.
- Experience of managing individuals and teams – preferably gained in a quality management environment;
- An in depth understanding of the requirements of a certifying body and of the management systems required to deliver an ISO certification service;
- Must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle for business purposes;
- Ideally qualified lead auditors in either 9001, 14001, 18001, 27001.