Technical Estimator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Estimator to join our team.
- Preparation of RAMS to a high standard and fully compliant with relevant legislation;
- Work closely with the Project Manager throughout the life of the project, offering any support financially or technically;
- Provide support to any other member of staff as and when required e.g. during holidays or absences;
- Liaise with the Business Support Manager and department for the booking of training / accommodation and other support required;
- Undertaking full and concise site surveys, preparing and submitting accurate works quotations and job engineering;
- To carry out any reasonable request by management, for which you are adequately trained;
- Provide accurate weekly sales KPIs to Divisional Manager and Technical Manager in a timely and efficient manner;
- Attend site to provide technical / sales support as required by PM / Division;
- Estimating of jobs from both existing and brand new clients.
- You will have excellent customer service skills;
- Must have experience of technical drawings;
- A technical/ industrial/ manufacturing background is preferred.