Technical Recruiter screens, interviews, and recommends prospective employees for employment in entry-level and experienced technical positions. Works with search firms or other placement agencies, and determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool. Being a Technical Recruiter may require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. To be a Technical Recruiter typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Technical Recruiter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team.
- Attend/plan technology hiring events;
- Own the integrity of your recruitment data and ensure it is 100% accurate;
- Work alongside the wider global recruitment team to drive recruitment process improvements;
- Influence the interview process by focusing on behavioural/ competency and values-based interviewing;
- Promote Badoo’s employee value proposition;
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and the Technology business team to deliver the recruitment strategic plan for Technology;
- Managing High volume fast paced and difficult roles;
- developing job descriptions and sourcing and diversity strategies (internal/external, and agency and direct sourcing/networking methods);
- Screen and qualify prospective applicants;
- Partner with our Recruitment Coordinator Team in the scheduling and logistics of candidate interview experience;
- Build job descriptions and develop posting strategies for maximum exposure;
- Source applicants, screen resumes, and assess candidates to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers;
- Perform outreach to prospective applicants to generate interest in Palantir and open positions;
- Negotiate candidate offers, research markets and peer organizations, and provide stakeholders with market data;
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent German or Japanese is a requirement.
- Proven agency experience is advantageous;
- Experience of using Applicant Tracking System;
- Experience partnering with Hiring Managers and managing stakeholders;
- In-house Technology recruitment experience is a preference;
- Extensive sourcing experience using; Stack Overflow, Server Fault, Linkedin, GitHub etc;
- Experience in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment and can work successfully with technology leaders;
- Demonstrated experience with senior hires;
- Knowledge of search and direct hiring;
- Working knowledge of complex compensation structures;
- Extensive relevant in-house Recruitment experience.