Trade Compliance Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trade Compliance Officer to join our team.
- Day to day operational task provide support on International Trade matters;
- Review current training materials and collaborate with Trade Compliance Manager on learning objectives and using effective enabling objectives;
- Preparing plans for execution of activities as well as reviewing applicable policies, procedures and associated documentation;
- Collaborate on security vetting procedures with the Security Control Officer;
- Registration, Application and subsequent management of export authorisations using;
- Authorising imports for Home Use / Inward Processing Relief and maintaining appropriate auditable registers and documents;
- Product Classification of internally designed products as well as external supplier products;
- Ensure appropriate storage and access controls of all documentation, which is subject to external and internal audit;
- Provide sound guidance and advice on Trade Compliance issues with Program Managers;
- Create & develop Trade Compliance working processes at the UK facility;
- Deliver Trade Compliance Training to internal stakeholders;
- Coordinate compliance-training activities in accordance with the Compliance training plan;
- Authorising controlled exports and maintaining appropriate auditable registers and documents using SAP/GTS & Ad-Hoc process;
- Registration, Application of F680/F1686/ACP authorisations in collaboration with the Security Control Officer.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A good understanding of either General Compliance and/or Trade Compliance / Customs Compliance.