Trainee Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trainee Engineer to join our team.
- Drivers mate;
- Assisting a colleague on site visits;
- Work with your team to meet engineering & production targets;
- Ensure high factory reliability is achieved by performing quality routine machines and plant maintenance;
- Actively seek self-development with the intention of becoming a senior engineer;
- Deliver engineering KPI’s to ensure visibility of supply engineering performance and required improvement for site;
- Ensure optimum performance is achieved through effective and consistent setting of the production machinery;
- Assist operations by building up and stripping down production equipment;
- Loading and unloading of company vehicle;
- Some heavy lifting may be involved;
- Basic warehousing duties;
- Ensuring smooth running, using initiative to solve problems where possible;
- Communicating with customers;
- Stock control;
- General Labouring.
- Ability to work at heights on occasions;
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills;
- Basic Electrical knowledge;
- CSCS Card desirable but not essential;
- Engineering qualification an advantage;
- Full UK driving licence an advantage.