Trainee Mortgage Broker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trainee Mortgage Broker to join our team.
- Future progression into other areas;
- Full training and development program;
- Processing of new applications in preparation for the lenders/underwriters;
- General administration duties including dealing with inbound and outbound post and file scanning;
- Data Input, answering inbound telephone calls and communicating via email;
- Fun and friendly environment where assistance and guidance are readily available;
- Comply with FCA regulations, checking cases meet all internal and external regulations;
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required including appointment booking for mortgage advisers;
- The opportunity to learn about Mortgage and Insurance broking from a team of experienced individuals;
- Distribution of Mortgage offers and helping clients reach completion;
- Liaising with Clients, Mortgage Advisers, Lenders, Solicitors and Estate Agents.
- Ability to respond quickly to training and adapt to changes within the industry;
- Experience within a call centre environment, following up on leads with a proven track record of closing Sales;
- Experience working towards FCA regulated Sales targets;
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above;
- CeMAP qualification would be a huge advantage but not essential;
- Self-motivated upbeat personality with proven longevity throughout your career to date.