Trainer – Software Development – Online Classrooms Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trainer – Software Development – Online Classrooms to join our team.
- To manage all uploaded leaner work within the agreed timeframes and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed;
- To maintain accurate documentation;
- To provide professional and high quality Software Development training as part of the L3 and L4 apprenticeship programmes via SMART Online Classrooms;
- Invigilate vendor and awarding body exams whilst adhering to exam body and local policies and procedures;
- Responsible for the delivery of the programme to the agreed schedule and standards;
- Support apprentices within the academy associated with the Software Development programmes;
- Deliver inspiring training and coaching sessions to groups and individual learners in a range of Software Development Subject areas.
- Knowledge of Apprenticeship standards would be highly desirable;
- Hold a recognised Teaching Qualification: e.g. PTLLS, Award in Education and Training;
- Previous training experience in Software Development, ideally within Apprenticeships, Education or Training;
- Ideally hold a recognised Assessors Qualification, e.g. A1, D32, D33, or TAQA or willing to work towards;
- Previous of delivering inspirational training to groups of 10 learners+
- Hold a recognised Qualification in Software Development or related IT Qualification;
- Full UK Driving License and own transport, with flexibility to travel;
- Excellent all round IT Skills and knowledge of using online Training or Digital Programmes such as Skype, Zoom Virtual learning programmes;
- Proven track record in achieving targets and Quality Standards.