UK Tax Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UK Tax Manager to join our team.
- Support the UK Head of Tax on tax matters relating to Front Office and Group Transactions;
- Monitoring and maintaining the SAO governance structure and ensuing annual certifications are filed on a timely basis;
- Coach and develop junior staff members;
- Keep up to date with the relevant UK Tax Regulations and ensure that any changes are communicated to the relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure that all operational tax returns (FATCA, CRS, etc) are prepared and filed in accordance with the Regulatory requirements;
- Support EMEA tax offices on operational tax matters;
- Deal with HMRC enquiries and maintain other aspects of the HMRC relationship.
- Qualified Accountant;
- Good team player;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Robust and clear communication style;
- Good analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills.