Case Manager coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patients, from admission to discharge. Monitors care and acts as a liaison between patient/family, healthcare personnel, and insurers. Being a Case Manager evaluates the needs of the patient, the resources available, and recommends and facilitates the plan for the best outcome. Develops a discharge plan that provides the best available resources to meet ongoing patient needs and that encourages compliance with medical advice. Additionally, Case Manager identifies patient care issues and suggests revisions to or new clinical pathways to improve quality of care. May also be responsible for conducting utilization reviews. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree of Nursing. Typically reports to a head of a department/unit. Requires Registered Nurse (RN). Case Manager’s years of experience requirement may be unspecified. Certification and/or licensing in the position’s specialty is the main requirement.
Case Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Case Manager to join our team.
- submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate;
- Preparing HOT’s, AIP’s and other documentation;
- Dealing with broker queries and keeping brokers up to date with the progress of their applications;
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers alike;
- Liaising with brokers to assist in obtaining the required documents and supporting information to expedite the completion of loan applications;
- Update all internal systems as required;
- Manage expectations and deadlines whilst providing an excellent service that encourages repeat business;
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals;
- Communicate effectively with other departments as required;
- Ensure that data including tracking of calls, correspondence and visits are accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system;
- Evaluate and rectify any exception reports;
- Comply with FCA regulations, checking cases meet all internal and external regulations;
- To comply with company standards and policies, e.g. Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc;
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required including appointment booking for mortgage advisers;
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Service excellence delivery for customers;
- Experience within a home purchase plan or other lending related process driven operational team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A good knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice;
- Ability to support and guide colleagues and a passionate about inspiring and nurturing others for sustained employee engagement;
- Experienced and confident leader;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a busy and demanding environment;
- Business strategic planning;
- Fraud risk/compliance awareness;
- Time management;
- Good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.