Employability Coach Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Employability Coach to join our team.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to maximise customer opportunities;
- Source suitable opportunities and market specific customers to employers;
- Identify the specific recruitment needs of each employer and undertake tailored pre-screens and group assessments;
- Support the customers in all aspects of job-search and interview preparation;
- Co-produce personalised action plans with sequenced interventions and development;
- Undertake in-depth assessments to fully understand a customer’s circumstance;
- Meet personal perfomance targets, Key Performance Indicators and all quality and compliance measures;
- Maintain IT and customer records to the required compliance and quality standards.
- Experience of working with people with multiple and complex need, including health conditions and disabilities;
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at grade ‘C’ or above or equivalent qualification or experience;
- High level of digital literacy skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications;
- Effective coaching and menotring skills;
- Experience of working in a target driven environment;
- Understanding of how to affect positive behaviour change;
- Experience or ability to cold call and close agreements with employers.