Home Care Assistant – Social Care Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Home Care Assistant – Social Care Worker to join our team.
- To report to the agency manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a service user;
- To make and change beds; tidy rooms; do light cleaning and empty commodes;
- To perform such other duties as may reasonably be required;
- To encourage service users to remain as independent as possible;
- To set tables and trays; serve meals; feed service users who need help; prepare light meals and wash up; tidy and clear the dining room;
- To assist service users who need help with getting up in the morning, dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and the toilet;
- To care for service users who are temporarily sick and needing, for example, minor dressings, bed nursing, help with feeding, etc;
- To comply with the agency`s guidelines and policies at all times;
- To help care for service users who are end of life;
- To answer emergency bells, the door and the telephone and greet visitors;
- To read and write reports, and take part in staff and service users` meetings and in training activities as directed;
- To inspect, launder and mend service users` clothing.
- 28 days Paid Holiday (Pro-Rata);
- Pension Scheme;
- Flexible hours;
- Free training and uniform;
- Personal Development and NVQ in Health and Social Care;
- Recommend a Friend Scheme;
- Paid mileage;
- Enhanced pay rates for Weekends and Bank Holidays.