Insolvency Case Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Insolvency Case Manager to join our team.
- Maintain adequate control measures to provide a central hub of all investigations/asset realisations;
- Assist with the training and support of Case Administrators;
- Provide the Senior Insolvency Manager & Insolvency Manager(s) with feedback for case staff PDP’s;
- Work closely with Insolvency Associates and Senior Case Administrators to ensure case diaries are managed and cases are progressed adequately;
- Spotting opportunities to cross sell and maximise cases;
- Support business development through attendance at networking events and focus on work generation;
- Attend external & internal meetings with Directors and key stakeholders;
- Attend site and any associated matters;
- Manage workloads in conjunction with Insolvency Associates and management;
- Ensure case matters are progressed in a timely and compliant manner;
- Provide support to IP’s on case progression and compliance;
- Review, amend and critique case work prepared by Case Administrators, including statutory and general item specifically for post appointment matters;
- Management / senior involvement on cases with assets or complex matters.
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation, including the most recent changes;
- Maintains & promotes high professional standards of conduct;
- Level-headed and able to work in a pressured environment;
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases;
- CPI or JIEB preferred but not essential.