M&E Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a M&E Manager to join our team.
- Implementing the site safety plan & rules;
- Development of strategic project execution plans;
- Check all materials before you install them to ensure they are fit for use & comply with the project specifications;
- Report any incidents and act as appropriate;
- Ensure that employees have the relevant training and expertise to carry out their work safely and professionally;
- Management of resources on site to ensure efficient working;
- All plant to be maintained & kept secure;
- Lead day to day delivery of design and build;
- Manage design teams in the development of design solutions.
- Experience in managing projects of differing values and complexity within a datacentre environment;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience operating at M&E Manager level within the building maintenance industry;
- Experience with either a Main Contractor, Sub Contractor or Consultancy;
- Ideally you should be educated to at least HNC, NVQ level 4 or equivalent full technical standard;
- Demonstrate IT literacy capability with Microsoft Office suite. Incl. MS Project;
- Be able to manage 5-8 projects at one time across the southern region;
- Experience of managing Health & Safety compliance including CDM requirements;
- Must have extensive knowledge and an M&E background;
- Travel daily/weekly around the sites;
- Immediate Start;
- Technical expertise, qualifications in an engineering discipline are essential for this role.