1st Line Customer Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a 1st Line Customer Support to join our team.
- Ensure best practice of Customer Service and Technical Support to customers;
- Log customer complaints and escalate to the relevant department;
- Patience and tenacity, dealing with customers at their level;
- To manage the workload of assigned faults to the first line team members queue and resolve via best practices;
- Be the face of the business by taking the bulk of inbound calls;
- Maintaining the moral of the team to ensure the quality of support delivered to the customers is in keeping with the Company’s operating processes;
- Attend 1-2-1 agent reviews to further progress knowledge and performance;
- Drive Performance of the Support team by example by ensuring all cases are cleared in a timely manner.
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- 3 years previous experience;
- Flexibility: may occasionally be required to work evenings/weekends;
- Ability to perform well under pressure and use initiative;
- Ability to work effectively alone and within your team/group or project, under the appropriate;
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and attention to detail;
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills of all incidents;
- Highly motivated; willing to continually update knowledge and skill sets;
- Microsoft Active Directory (to create, amend and disable user accounts);
- Ability to identify business impacting incidents and escalate according to the escalation process;
- Microsoft Windows 10;
- Efficient with good planning skills;
- Previous legal or professional services experience would be advantageous.