Account Manager – Life Sciences Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Manager – Life Sciences to join our team.
- Manage project deliverables through continuous milestone management, identification of risks and continuous communication;
- Act as the voice of the customer with internal stakeholders;
- Manage complex project delivery with early identification of dependencies and risks;
- Own internal cross department alignment and drive accountability to ensure project plan is delivered;
- Manage many diverse cross-functional and cross-geographical stakeholders for various projects simultaneously;
- Engage clients in project plan development;
- Deliver project plan from the start of the client relationship to successful deployment and ongoing relationship management;
- Own the project plan for the implementation of each project: delivery vs milestones agreed in the scope of work/contract.
- Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills;
- Start-up experience is beneficial;
- A minimum of 4 years experience in account and project management for life sciences clients;
- Evidence of network of contacts within target organisation;
- Strong project management skills;
- Good knowledge of digital health;
- Experience working managing various projects at different stages for multiple clients;
- Degree level qualification, ideally within sciences;
- Experience working in management consulting preferred;
- Evidence of independent working (self-starter).