AI Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a AI Engineer to join our team.
- Support Sales teams as they engage new customers, understanding their AI challenges and describing how Graphcore’s technology can help;
- Contribute to Graphcore’s applications code base;
- Work with the Product Management and Engineering to ensure a good flow of customer and market feedback that can be incorporated into future products;
- Become leader on machine learning and advocate for Graphcore’s IPU technology.
- Proven ability to design & implement re-usable systems;
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar field;
- Experience of working on published console titles;
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating and prioritizing multiple projects and initiatives;
- Strong team-working and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Interest in AI techniques & technologies: behavior trees, path-finding, goal-orientated planning, character controllers;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with management and engineering;
- Comfortable in a customer-facing environment and experience working with developers or researchers;
- Hands on experience working with modern deep learning software architecture and frameworks including: Tensorflow, PyTorch and ONNX;
- Strong mathematics background and a keen interest in new Machine Intelligence frameworks and techniques;
- Lateral thinking with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong C++ and software architecture skills;
- Solid related experience ideally in Machine Learning, HPC or a math’s intensive engineering field;
- Ability to multitask efficiently in a fast paced environment.