Artificial Intelligence Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Artificial Intelligence Engineer to join our team.
- Code, test, and review other team member’s changes;
- Keeping current of latest AI research relevant to our business domain;
- Designing, developing, deploying and managing new functionality of AI Advisor and build data sourcing and integration layer of AI engine.
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) including Cloud provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform);
- Experience designing Data Science deliveries, planning projects and/or leading teams;
- Ability to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for articulation to other development staff;
- Knowledge of SQL for accessing and processing data (PostgreSQL preferred but general SQL knowledge more important);
- Deep understanding of data manipulation/wrangling techniques;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language;
- Experience using Python, R or Spark to extract insights from data;
- Software engineering practices (coding practices to DS, unit testing, version control, code review);
- Experience with modern Software Development Life Cycle tools – Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity, OpenShift is beneficial;
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring, Swagger/Open API, Maven, SQL, and Web User Interface technologies is hugely beneficial;
- Strong hands-on experience of Python, AI, ML, Kafka, Oracle, Hadoop, Flink, Jupyter Notebook, or other data science packages.