Automotive Test Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automotive Test Engineer to join our team.
- Preparing and compiling test reports;
- Adhering to regulations and laboratory policies regarding health, safety and quality;
- Ensuring Quality System is enforced in working areas, including maintenance of equipment;
- Maintaining accurate and systematic records in accordance with documented procedures;
- Preparation and testing of materials and components in accordance with various Automotive specifications and /or customer requirements;
- Manufacturing and installing test samples onto jigs and fixtures;
- Ensuring Health & Safety is enforced in working areas;
- Maintaining clean and hygienic working environment.
- Good practical and analytical skills;
- The ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels, both with colleagues and clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An inquisitive approach to product engineering and testing;
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and coordinate;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Experience of operating simple workshop machinery is preferred but not essential;
- Laboratory / quality control experience is preferred but not essential;
- Good general education including English, Maths and Sciences (Grade C or above);
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience of working within a test environment is preferred but not essential.