Azure Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Azure Engineer to join our team.
- Detail knowledge Microsoft Azure services, Azure Active Directory and security groups;
- Prioritizes and delegates tasks appropriately (will also be monitored via Major Account Support Manager);
- Ability to Deploy and manage a Microsoft Azure Autopilot environment is a must;
- Willing and adaptable to take on new responsibilities to meet changing business demands;
- Liaising and managing off site back up service for out of hours SCCM support which is also built in;
- Create new and update existing documentation (to be provided) detailing procedures and processes;
- Provide training to support groups/users/ Technical Services;
- Responsible for scheduling and delivering software deployments to designated workstations;
- Attention to detail when performing job functions including all reporting;
- Ability to manage a Microsoft in-tune deployment with Application packaging and policy’s;
- Troubleshoot all areas of SCCM as required;
- Responsible for managing and maintaining deployment tool platform (SCCM).
- Operational effectiveness – delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards;
- Proficient understanding and implementation of CI/CD pipeline on multiple technology stacks;
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools;
- Experience of building a range of Services in Azure;
- Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams;
- Effective Risk Management;
- Excellent skills in at least one of following: ARM, Powershell and Terraform;
- Experience in dealing with multiple support groups that contribute to a service;
- Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure-as-Code concepts and techniques;
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field.