Business Systems Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Maintaining and improving where possible the storage area networks and backups;
- Attending hardware breakdowns and repairs;
- Maintain the IT infrastructure;
- Reduce downtime for critical manufacturing and financial systems;
- Delivering end user support on the ERP systems;
- Increase security of IT systems;
- Developing and enhancing the Manufacturing Execution System (MES);
- Providing support and analysing the manufacturing team and collating data on their system usage;
- Assisting with the introduction of IT projects.
- A sound understanding of manufacturing/ production processes;
- Previous working experience delivering IT support within a Manufacturing environment;
- Working knowledge of manufacturing ERP and MES systems;
- Proven work experience on SQL server;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.