C# .net Lead Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a C# .net Lead Developer to join our team.
- Provide coaching and mentoring support to development team;
- Hands-on solution development, this is a hands-on role, so the candidate must be able to develop directly;
- Work in conjunction with Solution Architects and Business Analysts to provide recommendations on enhancements/innovations;
- Provide troubleshooting and problem-solving support to the development team to resolve complex or high priority issues;
- Analyse information system requirements, create designs, and provide necessary documentation by utilising specified tools and methodologies;
- Provide direction to the development team in solving any complex business or technical requirement.
- At least 5 years + experience of developing applications within the Microsoft stack, preferably having worked within the Azure Cloud stack also;
- Experience of designing and developing robust applications deployed in a corporate environment;
- A thorough knowledge of NET/ C#, ASP.NET (+MVC), Web Services (WCF/WebAPI), SQL Server;
- College/University degree or equivalent, or appropriate career experience.