Client & Conferences Sales Specialist EMEA Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client & Conferences Sales Specialist EMEA to join our team.
- Pitching & closing to clients & agencies both in conjunction with WSJ:BG Advertising Sales and independently;
- Working with the Post-sale teams to maintain campaign performance and secure renewals;
- Oversight of contract negotiations;
- Travelling across EMEA to meet clients, attend events and represent the brand;
- Strategic input into all on and off -platform content offerings in digital, audio and print sponsorship;
- Leading sales conversations relating to Conferences, both sponsorship of those that are News-led and delivery of custom events;
- Working with the wider NewsCorp publishing and broadcast divisions to create new content sales opportunities;
- Working with WSJ:BG’s The Trust to create proactive new content solutions;
- Driving content sales both on WSJ:BG owned and client platforms;
- Finding and meeting new clients to discover new budget streams.
- Excellent communication skills, a sense of urgency and a proven ability to cultivate client relationships is essential to this role;
- Candidates must excel at presenting complex client proposals, managing the overall sales process, and negotiating on behalf of multiple constituencies;
- Established client and agency relationships pan regionally (EMEA), preferably with specialist Partnership teams;
- Knowledge of IAB digital terminology, the Branded Content market and Conference sponsorships;
- Willingness to explore and develop partnerships within News Corp and also with external platforms that can enhance the appeal of a proposal;
- The position requires hands-on sales executive experience with a proven track record of success selling multi-platform and complex deals;
- BS/BA degree preferred;
- Position requires broad knowledge of Dow Jones products to identify the best client solution for a campaign.