Deskside Support Engineer II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Deskside Support Engineer II to join our team.
- Adhere to customer, HSSE and security policies;
- Refresh project – building and installing PC assets for client.
- A good technical knowledge of IT, PC’s/peripherals and their architecture;
- Manufacturer accreditations;
- Knowledge of Service Now;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet SLA’s and remain calm in stressful situations;
- Software technical qualifications, i.e. MCP, MCSE;
- some experience of software and hardware troubleshooting skills;
- In-depth knowledge of standard SW issues including Windows OS, Office Suites and core application suites;
- Good customer facing skills, communication and interpersonal skills;
- You MUST have clearance already to be considered for this role;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in carrying out rollouts/refreshes;
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Ability to follow processes and procedures;
- Good organisational skills, able to take a methodical approach to service issues;
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE/MCSA/MCP’s).