ERP Implementation Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ERP Implementation Consultant to join our team.
- Manage multiple customers and implementation projects simultaneously;
- Understand the business needs of new and existing customers and find suitable solutions to address requirements;
- Effectively communicate and build consensus with clients at C-Level to ensure smooth implementation projects;
- Build relationships and increase company visibility by attending trade shows, industry-related events and other similar activities;
- Work with new and existing customers to configure EnterpriseIQ, guide and support the implementation process, prototyping and data conversion;
- Lead new customers through required training using online training tools and face-to-face sessions;
- Lead, manage and direct new customers to gather specific information required for initial implementation;
- Support the preparation of the scope of work by providing project timescales and plans when required;
- Make recommendations for business process changes/improvements.
- Knowledge and experience of business processes in the discrete manufacturing sector OR;
- Educated to degree level;
- Proven hands-on experience implementing or working with ERP systems;
- Experience working with stakeholders at senior management and board level;
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage and build rapport;
- Strong problem-solving ability;
- Strong financial background.