First Line Support Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a First Line Support Analyst to join our team.
- Create new users on system;
- Provide support on IT projects when requested by IT Director;
- Provide local support for iPhones and iPads;
- Provide deskside support on hardware and software;
- Provide standard First Line duties including:Answer incoming telephone calls;
- Log incidents into the incident logging tool based on incoming call information;
- Build & test new technology / hardware / software solutions;
- Provide remote support for remote customers on hardware and software Provide on-site support for Daventry office on a regular basis;
- Image PC’s Corporate & Retailer;
- Follow up on all incidents logged, update incident logging tool, updating customer;
- Provide solutions for any mobile devices and support these devices at client events;
- Manage assigned projects;
- Manage rollouts of new or refreshed hardware where required;
- Build standard hardware to specification;
- Support all hardware and software and resolve any incidents in relation to such.
- Self Starter/Finisher;
- Attention to detail;
- Meticulous & methodical with can do attitude;
- Ability to feedback project updates proactively to line managers;
- Follow specific instructions from management and do not deviate unless approved (including no personal hardware repairs on site);
- Documentation skills which adhere to the client standards and give a professional appearance to the department.