Front End Web Developer/Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Front End Web Developer/Designer to join our team.
- Educating and influencing clients to choose effective and functional designs;
- Designing and refining new responsive websites;
- Involved with front-end quality control;
- Identify and fix bugs with HTML / CSS;
- Keeping well-informed and up-to-date with the latest technologies, techniques and web trends and bring new ideas to the team;
- Taking briefs from the team and directly from clients;
- Working on projects from inception to completion for a varied client base;
- Able to help with pitches and liaise with clients.
- Adobe CC;
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions;
- A willingness to learn other packages and introduce into the department;
- Responsive design and principles;
- A solid understanding of web usability and information architecture.