Fund Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Fund Administrator to join our team.
- Coordinating PE investments with external stakeholders;
- Maintaining documents and records;
- accounts payable;
- Monitoring best execution;
- Monitoring trade settlement and resolving issues;
- Maintenance of records in Charles River IMS;
- Instructing completed trades to administrators;
- Cash and stock reconciliations;
- Other Fund Administration tasks as necessary;
- Monitoring the trade blotter for execution and any exceptions;
- Section 793 holdings disclosures;
- Administering ERDF funded projects where appropriate, adhering rigidly to DCLG guidelines in order to minimise risk of clawback;
- Administering Interreg funded projects where appropriate, adhering rigidly to guidelines in order to minimise risk of clawback.
- The right to live and work in Guernsey;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of the finance industry.