Graduate IT Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate IT Consultant to join our team.
- Coordinating with software and hardware providers;
- Maintaining existing systems and infrastructure (with support from external IT providers);
- Working with Directors / Department Heads in developing new solutions or expanding upon existing solution;
- Supporting software/hardware needs for all internal teams.
- Sociable and confident, has gravitas;
- Willing to work hard and learn new sales skills;
- Smart, ambitious, articulate individuals;
- Graduate 2.1 or above;
- Sporting background desired but not essential;
- Keen to work with business leaders at a senior level;
- Genuine money motivation and desire to succeed;
- Must be able to work under pressure to ensure our operations stay on line;
- Must have an active interest in latest software and hardware developments, actively highlighting benefits to the company;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- IT based degree (preferred);
- Reliable and hard working with a consistently detailed approach;
- Good understanding of software and coding.