Graduate Project Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Project Engineer to join our team.
- Project risk management;
- Stakeholder management and communications;
- Handover and post-completion audit;
- Creating and leading project teams – Defining roles and responsibilities;
- Equipment specification (URS);
- Report writing/presenting;
- Design Review (DQ) process;
- Capital project definition;
- Equipment validation (IQ/OQ);
- Schedule generation/adherence;
- Cost estimating/control;
- Sourcing strategy & Vendor selection;
- Equipment acceptance testing (FAT/SAT).
- Assist with design verification and sign off reporting;
- Track tasks against the project timing plan;
- Coordinate all project elements including engineering design, quality planning, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and final buy-off phases;
- Support and lead process improvement activities;
- Undertake special projects as required;
- Manage the project within budget;
- Plan project requirements and resources, including the sourcing of sub-contract elements etc.