Head of Data Architecture Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Data Architecture to join our team.
- Ensure that data modelling (conceptual, logical, physical) is to a high standard across the organisation;
- Identify potential technical opportunities to enable higher delivery of data products;
- Own and drive the future state architecture and associated delivery roadmaps;
- Contribute to UBS’s Data Architecture vision;
- Work closely with key stakeholders (Chief Data Officer and Data Management Office) to implement and influence the Group’s strategy within the IB;
- Own and drive the data architecture standards and guidelines across IB Technology;
- Lead and build a federated team of Data Architects across the Investment Bank;
- Influence and guide the quality of the designs your team proposes;
- Have a solid understanding of Data Management Principles;
- Ensure that architectural and modelling standards and designs are understood by the engineering teams;
- Collaborate with the Business and IT sectors to extract greater value from data;
- Have hands on experience in devising and maintaining a Logical Data Model (LDM) and associated Physical Models;
- Own and implement the IB’s Data architecture strategy.