Industrial Door Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Industrial Door Engineer to join our team.
- To identify any additional works and give detailed descriptions, identifying all parts required to successfully complete the job;
- To have a flexible attitude and willingness to assist other engineers as part of a maintenance team;
- To provide regular updates to the Service Solution team on task status Investigate and report in detail any problems and incidents;
- Ensure appropriate audits and checks (seasonal) are carried out in line with standards provided;
- Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first-time fix and equipment uptime;
- To work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Service Solutions team;
- Able to effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary;
- S&G maintenance including fault finding and repairing all issues associated with the estate’s equipment;
- To attend training courses as and when necessary to ensure personal management and keep your technical knowledge up to date;
- To sponsor and complete S&G surveys and technical reports as necessary and to cascade all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations;
- To be based around the North West;
- To work in retail and commercial sites;
- Industrial Door maintenance including fault finding and repairing all issues associated with the estate’s equipment;
- To ensure company health and safety policies are always adhered too;
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is always adhered to.
- EN 16005;
- SPA Passport;
- Full UK driving licence;
- 17th or 18th Edition AMD3 – desirable.