Info Security Business Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Info Security Business Analyst to join our team.
- Create and manage requirements documentation;
- Support solution approach design, identify key design issues and develop options and recommendations to resolve;
- Create and manage functional specification together with creative, user experience and technical stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problem domain and express complexity in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience Implementation of GDPR;
- Experience of Implementation of Cloud Based Security monitoring tools;
- Security Works experience from an IT perspective – especially around system implementation/integration;
- Experience of implementation of Security standards for development;
- Experience of Roll out of Security tools to IT infrastructure;
- Experience of On boarding and Off boarding of users and systems;
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst within a large Plc/blue-chip environment;
- Knowledge of Group Information Security Policies.