IT Helpdesk Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Helpdesk Administrator to join our team.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting;
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue;
- Prioritise and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriate engineers;
- Performing preventative maintenance, including checking of workstations, printers, and peripherals;
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and email in a courteous manner;
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS environments;
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role;
- Knowledge and deployment skills of Office 365;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic and advanced technical issues;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.